The majority of Dutch education researchers are member of the VOR. In addition, there are a number of other practicing professionals with membership to the association, such as, education experts, curriculum developers, testing experts, educational policy officers, teachers, teachers-in-training and trainers in business and industry. Further, membership is possible for PhD students, graduate and undergraduate students, and members of other societies in the field of education and training such as the Dutch Association for Teacher Educators (VELON), the Dutch Association of Educationalists (NVO), and the Dutch organisation for HRD professionals and trainers (NVvO).
Membership to the VOR offers several benefits:
- Substantial discounts on rates for the annual conferences: Onderwijs Research Dagen
- Free attendance at any VOR supported event and division meetings
- Free subscription to Pedagogische Studien, including on-line access to the current issue and the full on-line archive of Abstracts and full articles
- Free subscription to VOR newsletters, providing an overview of all that is current in educational research nationally
- The opportunity to participate in the divisions
To become a member, please use this online form